My name is Livio De La Cruz, and this blog is where I occasionally write about topics that interest me, such as:
- Game design, because I like to make games;
- Programming, because I make software for a living;
- Education, because I’ve worked and volunteered as a teaching assistant;
- Project Management, because game projects will fail without it;
- Community Management, because I founded and managed the UA GameDev Club;
- Web Development, because I’m the webmaster and community manager at Interguild.org;
- Career Advice, because I often help people figure out how to get into the tech industry;
- Racing Games, because it is the best genre.
If you want to find some of the best articles that I’ve written, check out the Popular Articles page.
Are you a teacher? Interested in having me as a guest speaker so that I can talk to your students about programming, game development, and the tech industry? If so, then click here to learn more!
Below are several other places where you can find me on the Internet: